Who Should Attend?
- Participants should be HIV clinical and non-clinical service providers who facilitate interventions that contribute to the prevention of HIV transmission.
T-TAP Training Prerequisites:
- HIV 101 (or its equivalent) is a required prerequisite for this course.
This interactive training is designed to enhance outreach and community engagement activities. Participants will learn the stages of community outreach, maintain boundaries, and strategically utilize the Relational Outreach Engagement Model.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the stages of outreach as they relate to community engagement and service utilization;
- Discuss the need for boundaries in conducting outreach;
- Demonstrate the strategic use of the Relational Outreach Engagement Model.