Clinical Technical Assistance
Serving New York City Clinics.
The Clinical Technical Assistance Unit of the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene is committed to improving care outcomes across the HIV Status Neutral Prevention and Care Continuum with the aim of Ending the HIV Epidemic in New York City. Clinical Technical Assistance offers the following services to clinics:
• Remote and on-site training on various topics to help improve HIV prevention and care
• Ongoing mentorship and consultations with topic experts
• Tailored technical assistance, including support on quality improvement projects
• Assistance in obtaining resource materials (e.g., recent surveillance reports, posters, condoms)
• Public health detailing to increase the adoption of evidence-based practices proven to strengthen HIV care